Minecraft 1.19 update brings a lot of changes into the ever-popular adventure-slash-digital-LEGO game. Apart from bug fixes, the update also includes new chat reporting functions. other updatesIt also affects how Map works. You start with a small but normal Map. It can be upgraded to zoom out and cover larger areas. We’ll show you how to make a Map as large and detailed as possible. Minecraft 1.19 update.
Steps to Level up a Minecraft Map 1.19
Leveling up your Map MinecraftThe 1.19 update is simple. You will need a normal Map, a Cartography Table and some paper. 32 sheets of paper can be used to level up a Map from Level 1 to Level 4. Here’s the step-by-step guide to do it:
- First, create a normal Map. This only covers 128×128 Blocks and 8×8 Chunks. You can skip this step if you already own it.
- Place the map on a Cartography Table.
- Place the Map in middle of the Crafting Menu and surround it by Paper x8. This will make it a Level 1 Map, covering 256×256 Blocks and 16×16 Chunks.
- Add Paper x8 again. It will convert your Level 1 map into a Level 2 Map, covering 512×512 Blocks and 32×32 Chunks.
- Add Paper x8 again. It will transform your Level 2 Map into an a Level 3 Map, covering 1024×1024 Blocks and 64×64 Chunks.
- Add Paper x8 to the final step. That’s it; you finally obtain the Level 4 Map, covering 2048×2048 Blocks and 128×128 chunks.
If you haven’t already, the basic recipe for an Empty Map is Paper 9 or Compass 1 and Paper 8 for an Empty Map with location markers. Sugar Canes x3 is required to craft Paper. This will give you three sheets of Paper. Iron Ingots can be used to create Compass, while Redstone Dust x4 can be used to create it. Once you have created an empty map, hold it and walk around to fill it in. You can also quickly create a Cartography Table with Paper x2 or any type of Plank x4.
Per Minecraft1.19 Update: The default and the smallest sizes of Maps are called Level 0, Map. The Level 4 Map, as you would expect, is the largest possible size. Minecraft 1.19 update. For even more detailed explanations and usage of Maps and Cartography, check out Eyecraftmc’s video below.
Minecraft 1.19 Update: How to Get Clay Easily
Minecraft Jenny Mod, Free Minecraft redeem codes, Lego Star wars retiring sets 2022, lego city, lego mandalorian, minecraft jenny, duplo, lego 2022 sets leaked, lego star wars video game, lego spider man, ps4 lego star wars complete saga, hogwarts castle lego, lego pokemon, lego minecraft sets, lego.com classic, lego harry potter castle, lego star wars summer 2022, lego star wars 2021, lego star wars: the skywalker saga, diagon alley lego, star wars lego set,