You are interested in the following: Best Tower of Fantasy Samir build? It’s important we establish what you mean by this, as Tower of Fantasy characters come linked to the Tower of Fantasy weapons that you pull from the gacha systems. Samir as a character doesn’t come with much functionality apart from representing a new skin you can put on your avatar.
The Dual EM Stars is the signature weapon of a true Samir build. These ranged pistols can be used to provide DPS. Check out our Tower of Fantasy tier list for more insights into why Samir’s weapons are one of the best overall, although she needs to be paired with a dedicated shield breaker like KING, or even your starter SR character Echo if you’re a free-to-play player. Let’s take a more in-depth look at Samir and her kit.
Samir Dual EM Stars Build
Samir is a Volt user and we’ve got all of her stats below.
Base shatter 6
Base charge 10.7
Base attack: 18
Base HP: 1165
Base Crit: 14
Wanderer level 20 unlocks your ability to gather and arm weapons ‘matrices’Chips that further increase their basic stats. Each SR and SSR weapon includes a separate set of weapon chip, but you can equip any slot with any chip, and these chips can be leveled in the same manner as the weapon.
The best Samir weapon chips/matrices include:
- Samir (two-piece).Hit an enemy and the damage increases by 1 per hit. This stacks up to 10/13/16/20, and lasts for 1.5s.
- Claudia (two-piece):Hit a target while in mid-air, or initiate an aerial attack to increase damage by 13/17/20/23% Double jump is reset after hitting the target while you are airborne.
Most characters benefit from having at least some of the weapon matrices from their signature set, although with Samir you could also equip two pieces of Claudia’s set as well, as it pairs nicely with the fact that Samir can engage in a lot of combat from the air.
You could also opt for the four-piece Samir set. This has the following benefits:
- Samir (four piece): Increase Deal EM Star’s electrical explosion damage by 16/22/30/40% of ATK.
Related： best star wars games
Advancements are when you draw a duplicate of the character using the gacha system. Each duplicate will advance your current copy. It is not necessary to say that aiming for the highest advancement level will cost you either a lot of money or a lot time.
These are Samir’s advancements:
- One starAfter landing a critical strike, trigger an electrical explosion that deals additional damage equal to 30% to the target. Cooldown: 0.2 seconds.
- Two stars Increase the current weapon’s base ATK growth by 16%.
- Three starsIncrease the crit ratio to electrified targets up to 40% Electrical explosions can extend the duration of electrified effects up to 5 seconds.
- Four stars Increase the current weapon’s base ATK growth by 32%.
- Five starsDouble the duration and pull targets towards the centre of the attack.
- Six starsAn electrical explosion can reduce skill cooldowns by one second.
You only need to get Samir’s Dual EM Stars to the third level of advancement in order to unlock the majority of her potential, although she’s still pretty good even at level zero or one. While maxing out any character is ideal, you don’t have to worry about it as much with Samir once you hit three stars as she will have enough of her kit unlocked to be able to do massive amounts of damage.
Samir awakening traits
All Simulacra have awakening talents that are independent from their weapons. These buffs can only be activated if you have Simulacrum skin. Gifts to your acquired characters earn you awakening points. Samir’s favourite gifts are: Games and Toys.
Samir’s Awakening traits:
- 1,200 points: Trickery – Grant one stack of Concentration for every four seconds where Samir receives no damage. Each stack increases Samir’s damage by 3%, and the maximum number of stacks is four. Samir loses 1 stack each second after being hit.
- 4,000 points: Shadow – Grant one stack of Concentration for every four seconds where Samir receives no damage. Each stack increases Samir’s damage by 4%, and the maximum number of stacks is five. Samir loses one stack every two seconds after being hit.
As the 4,000 point trait is just a better version of the 1,200 point trait, you don’t need to rush to try and unlock Shadow straight away to get the most out of Samir. As mentioned above, one of Samir’s attack animations involves her spinning around in mid-air unleashing a hail of destruction, so it can be quite easy to trigger the Trickery condition by keeping Samir out of harm’s way. This will let you wrack up those four damage buff stacks, which means Samir’s Role as your main DPS is even more secure when combined with some of her advancements.
That’s everything you need to know about the best Samir build. You can find more Tower of Fantasy information in our Tower of Fantasy vehicles guide. We also have tips and tricks on how to level up in Tower of Fantasy and how to stay competitive.
Minecraft Jenny Mod, Free Minecraft redeem codes, Lego Star wars retiring sets 2022, best high end av receiver 2020, cocomelon toys, best toys for 3 year olds, best beyblade 2021, best beyblade stadium, best lego game, best pixar movies ranked, amazon top toys christmas 2021, best beyblade burst, best buy columbia heights, best fidget toy, best lego sets 2021, best lego technic sets, lego technic best sets, top paw, best shin guards for youth soccer, best star wars lego sets,