Beyblade cartoons have been a popular cartoon series since their release. Every child wanted a beyblade, and the streets became a beyblade battleground. Tyson quickly became the ideal and had an influence on many children. “let it rip”, was one of the most well-known dialouges.
They were a huge success in the 2000s and are still a household name today, almost 20 years later in 2020.
Today, there are many. beyblades in everyThere are many to choose from, in terms of shape and size. It can be difficult to choose the right sone. .
HOW DO I FIND THE RIGH BEYBLADE?
Beyblade enthusiasts have a passion for battle and the ability to test their beyblades’ resilience. To win their beyblade battles they must have the best beyblade for them. We have already discussed that it can be difficult to find the right type of beyblade due to the many options available.
A beyblade enthusiast should know your style of play. It should be clearly defined. It should be clear.
For each type of play, there is a different beyblade. You will need to experiment with different beyblades in order to find the one that suits you best.
There are three types best beyblade in the world,
- If you are an aggressive player who likes to strike your opponent from all sides and doesn’t want to give them any chance, then you should consider an attacking beyblade.
- If you have a defensive strategy that you plan to defend against your opponent until one of you exhausts, then you should consider a defensive beyblade
- Stamina beyblades are for strategic style of play. They can strike when needed and last for a long time. They can also dodge an attack.
THE BEST BEYBLADES YOU WILL FIND
There are many competitors in the beyblade market, but very few have done a good enough job of producing high quality products. Takara Tommy is the exception.
- Beyblade Burst Evolution Spryzen S2
After an extensive research we could only find one manufacturer which wasn’t Takara Tommy.
- Spryzen S2 is a beyblade that’s specifically designed for attacking.
- Its light weight allows it to attack very quickly.
- When it is strategically launched, it can move through every stadium, making it difficult for attackers to attack.
- High speeds allow for a great collision that can eliminate your opponent.
- Its light weight can sometimes be a disadvantage. For this reason it shouldn’t be used against the more aggressive beyblades, because they can overpower it.
- Takara Tommy Beyblade Burst B-59
This is the best way to practice your skills and improve your battling abilities. This is a great option for someone who is just starting to learn beyblade battles or is looking to buy their first beyblade. This stamina beyblade is made to last long, and you don’t need to worry about the strikes, as it is is made for the purpose of defence as well. The metallic balls at its centre cause greater momentum. When the beyblade moves quickly, the balls move outwards and increase the speed.
- Takara Tommy Beyblade Burst B-103
It is a beyblade that has defensive properties. This beyblade is ideal for beginners who want to learn the art of beyblade combat.
- It has a long driving distance, making it ideal for defense.
- The matellic driver reduces friction, and generates a lot more speed.
- The beyblade’s aesthetics are enhanced by its bright yellow and orange colors. These colors make it standout in battle.
- Takara Tommy Beyblade Burst B-148
This is without a doubt one of the most remarkable Takara Tommy manufactures.
- It is powered by a powerful driver, which gives it extra momentum and stability. It is sure to last a long time because of its higher speed.
- It can defend itself against most attacks thanks to its strong top. It is difficult for other beyblades or to overpower due to its high speed of revolution, strong defence, and easy access to it.
- The wings which are appealing to the eye aren’t just for the asthetic looks, but also make it defend and resist strikes.
- Takara Tommy B-142 Judgment Joker
This is designed to strike the opponent.
- It is one of most aggressive beyblades available on the market.
- The hefty top is a great balance in battle
- Dual rubbers provide the ultimate attacking power, but they also stabilize the beyblade following strikes. .
- It allows the driver to follow its opponents. This is why it is known as a trick driver.
- Takara Tommy Beyblade Burst B-155 :
This is the most visually appealing and unique type of beyblades.
- Its ability to strike aggressively is what makes it stand out.
- It takes a lot of stamina to be able to attack and defend with such a high level of skill.
- It can be angled to either right or left.
- It can defend itself as well as attack.
- It is initially very aggressive and moves around the stadium, striking repeatedly.
- With the passing time, the beyblade starts to maintain its momentum, if the the opponent is strong and doesn’t get knocked out even after the attacks, then the strategy of exhausting the opponent starts to get implemented .
- The dual matellic layers generate high momentum which increases stamina.
Buying Guide for a Beeyblade
When you plan to take the beyblade, your choice is crucial. part in beyblade battles. The right beyblade can make you stand out and determine your style of play. We have created a guide for you to help you choose the right beyblade. When buying a beyblade, it is important to know what you prefer.
There are three Different types of beyblades
- The attacking beyblades They are aggressive and are often light-weighted. They can hit multiple balls and knock out the opponents.
- The defensive beyblades are for the ones who have a defensive approach to the battle, they do not intend to move around much, stay at the center of the stadium and they are resilient . They spin at high speeds thanks to the matellic driver.
- The other is the Strongest beyblade. They can spin for a long time and strike simultaneously. If you are a beyblade enthusiast and want to fight strategically, this is the option for you.
You should also be looking for the beyblade stadiums. They are often made from ABS plastic that is specifically designed for the beyblades to spin more quickly.